Brighten up any corner of your home with this beautiful paper vase, to hold real flowers or pens!
The vase fits over a small glass tumbler or jar, which holds water. Inspired by old style watering cans, and lovingly decorated with hand painted motifs, this is a simple paper craft activity that you can make with a friend or loved one. The watering can can also be used as a desktop pen holder.
Final assembled size is approximately
18 cm (L) x 9.5 cm (W) x 13 cm (H) OR
7 inches (L) x 3 3/4 inches (W) x 5 inches (H)
- 3 downloadable hi-res PDF files:
2 pages for the Watering Can printable template in A4 size (21cm by 29.7cm or 8.3 x 11.7 inches), and
1 printable instruction sheet in A4 size (21cm by 29.7cm or 8.3 x 11.7 inches)
Also printable in LETTER size, by just 'fitting to page' in your printer settings.
- You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or higher to open the files.
- Upon purchase, your file will be available immediately for instant download.
- Print on your home printer. Or print at an online photo lab of your choice, eg, Walgreens.com, Shutterfly.com, or Mpix.com.
HOME PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS:
- For each watering can, you will need 2 sheets of A4 size (21cm by 29.7cm or 8.3 x 11.7 inches) or Letter size (8.5 by 11 inches or 21.6 cm x 27.9 cm) card stock, preferably 70lb or heavier. Also printable in LETTER size, by just 'fitting to page' in your printer settings.
- In your printer options, set the print quality to ‘High’.
- Once printed, cut each template part along the crop marks. Score and fold along the dotted lines. Apply glue on the hatched parts and put the models together. Fill your Watering Can with some lovely flowers!
* By purchasing and downloading these files you agree to the following License Agreement:
This product/template is for personal use only. You may print unlimited copies for yourself or as a gift (do not distribute the file itself as a gift). This includes at-home printing and your local or online printer.
Under this agreement you are not authorized to sell this product/template in digital or print form, use any images or parts of this product/template to create commercial products, distribute the original images or give to someone else to print, or suggest in any way that you created these images yourself. If you use the images for editorial purposes you will need to contact the owner.
Art color may vary from printer to printer and monitor to monitor, depending on your settings. Laser color printers may yield different color output from inkjet printers.