Here's a novel way of framing a photo and storing your pens and pencils! Use this cute little retro Television-shaped photo frame cum pen holder. It can hold photos of size 9cm by 7cm which you can change very easily whenever you like by slipping them into a slit on the side. When not in use as a photo frame, this TV will show you color bars, just like a real old TV. The body of the TV is dark wood with realistic details. When used for holding two pens, the appearance resembles the aerials/antennae that old TVs used to have. Keep it on your desk or window sill and enjoy the view!
This design comes in A4 size templates. Also printable in LETTER size, by just 'fitting to page' in your printer settings.
Assembly instructions included for a typical TV photo frame (color or design may be different, however the assembly is the same for all).
- 2 downloadable hi-res PDF files, in A4 size pages (29.7cm by 21cm). Also printable in LETTER size, by just 'fitting to page' in your printer settings.
- Also included: assembly instructions sheet- 1 pdf. Totally 3 downloadable pdfs.
- You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or higher to open the files.
- Upon purchase, your file will be available immediately for instant download.
- Print on your home printer. Or print at an online photo lab of your choice, eg, Walgreens.com, Shutterfly.com, Kinkos.com or Mpix.com.
HOME PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS:
- You will need 2 sheets of A4 size (29.7cm by 21cm) card stock, preferably 70lb or heavier. Paper stock will also work if card is not available.
Also printable in LETTER size, by just 'fitting to page' in your printer settings.
- In your printer options, set the print quality to ‘High’.
- Once printed, cut the template part along the crop marks. Fold along the dotted lines. Apply glue on the hatched parts and put the models together using the instructions. Your TV photo frame is ready!
* By purchasing, downloading or using these files you agree to the following License Agreement:
This product/template is for personal use only. You may print unlimited copies for yourself or as a gift (do not distribute the file itself as a gift). This includes at-home printing and your local or online printer.
Under this agreement you are not authorized to sell this product/template in digital or print form, use any images or parts of this product/template to create commercial products, distribute the original images or give to someone else to print, or suggest in any way that you created these images yourself. If you use the images for editorial purposes you will need to contact the owner.
Art color may vary from printer to printer and monitor to monitor, depending on your settings. Laser color printers may yield different color output from inkjet printers.
The TV template is slightly different from the one shown in the pictures only in the detail of the frame cut out for the photo. The photos here show a curved window, which has been simplified in the templates to straight lines for easier assembly and cutting.