Covered with intricate hand-drawn art, these cheerful little angels are a lovely papercraft activity. Use them to decorate your home or tree... Really simple to make, in minutes. Just cut and fold. No sticking required! Instructions included.
Ready to print and very easy to assemble, with just scissors. The download includes templates for 2 angels, with intricate details. The finished height of the angels is about 4 inches each.
- 2 downloadable hi-res PDF files containing templates for 2 angels; one pdf for the back and one for the front. Please print these on both sides of the sheet of paper.
- Also included: 1 pdf page with instructions.
- Each page is A4 size (29.7cm by 21cm). It can be resized to Letter size easily, by 'fitting to page' in your printer settings.
- You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or higher to open the file.
- Upon purchase, your file will be available immediately for instant download.
- Print on your home printer. Or print at an online photo lab of your choice, eg, Walgreens.com, Shutterfly.com, or Mpix.com.
HOME PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS:
- You will need 1 sheets of A4 size (29.7cm by 21cm) or Letter Size card stock, preferably 80lb or heavier. Paper stock will also work if card is not available.
- In your printer options, set the print quality to ‘High’.
- Once printed, cut each template part along the crop marks. Follow the instructions to fold the angel into shape. No glue required. After assembling, make two holes in the halo of the angel and insert a loop of string inside to hang the angels. Your Christmas decorations are ready!
* By purchasing and downloading these files you agree to the following License Agreement:
This product/template is for personal use only. You may print unlimited copies for yourself or as a gift (do not distribute the file itself as a gift). This includes at-home printing and your local or online printer.
Under this agreement you are not authorized to sell this product/template in digital or print form, use any images or parts of this product/template to create commercial products, distribute the original images or give to someone else to print, or suggest in any way that you created these images yourself. If you use the images for editorial purposes you will need to contact the owner.
Art color may vary from printer to printer and monitor to monitor, depending on your settings. Laser color printers may yield different color output from inkjet printers.