Frame your pictures in this little DIY camera. Or keep it without a photo as a pretty vintage collectible. It can hold photos of size 6cm by 6cm which you can change very easily whenever you like by slipping them into a slit on the side. The body of the camera is illustrated with realistic detail. There are holes on the two sides in the viewfinder, to look through the camera. Keep it on your desk or window sill and enjoy the view!
This design comes in A4 size templates. Also printable in LETTER size, by just 'fitting to page' in your printer settings.
Assembly instructions included for a typical Camera photo frame (color or design may be different, however the assembly is the same for all).
The size of the finished camera is 11.5 cm length, 3.2 cm width and 7 cm height.
- 1 downloadable hi-res PDF file, in an A4 size page (29.7cm by 21cm). Also printable in LETTER size, by just 'fitting to page' in your printer settings.
- Also included: assembly instructions sheet- 1 pdf. Totally 2 downloadable pdfs.
- You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or higher to open the files.
- Upon purchase, your file will be available immediately for instant download.
- Print on your home printer. Or print at an online photo lab of your choice, eg, Walgreens.com, Shutterfly.com, Kinkos.com or Mpix.com.